immortals | RPGnet Forums

Mercurius · Thread · Oct 21, 2008 · dungeons & dragons 4th edition epic tier immortals · Replies: 72 · Forum: Dungeons & Dragons / Fantasy D20 Spotlight.

RPGnet Forums

Tabletop Roleplaying Open. General discussion about the roleplaying industry and where it's going, and other tabletop RPG topics. Threads: 204,790.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Alternatives to RPGNet Forums : r/rpg - Reddit

As the title suggests, im looking for something similiar to RPGNet. What i like: coverage of all kinds of not just rpgs but also other games ...

RPGnet - Wikipedia

Tabletop Roleplaying Open, the general game discussion forum, has the most posts per day. There are also video games, play-by-post and board games forums, a ...

Diablo Immortal Forums

Discuss all things Diablo Immortal with fellow adventurers. 511. Clans and Communities. Network with other players, recruit clan or fan community members, and ...

Systems Failure review up on RPGnet - Forums of the Megaverse®

As a side note, Almafeta has been banned from RPG.net for stirring up trouble (unrelated to Palladium stuff). I think he has also disappeared from here for the ...

RPGnet's decay (TBP madness) - TheRPGSite

Fan Forums »; The RPGPundit's Own Forum »; RPGnet's decay (TBP ... thread here to discuss the ongoing unintentional hilarity that is RPGnet.

Who are your War of Immortals playtest characters? - Forums - Paizo

An Iobarian Exemplar who will have the Brave, Whose Cry is Thunder, and The Last Ryuler Epithets and Barbarian (Elemental Instinct) Free ...

RPGnet on X: "The RPGnet forums are back up. Thanks for your ...

The RPGnet forums are back up. Thanks for your patience!

Immortal status not working? - RPG Maker Forums

I am using the default immortal state. Just like in the first pic for a counter attack I only used the default counter state, ...